This is a step-by-step guide to setting up Facebook Reviews Pro WordPress Plugin by Ninja Team.
In this article, we will go through nine sections:
- General Options
- Your Pages
- Facebook Trust Badge Shortcode
- Google Rich Snippet
- Facebook Reviews widget
- Facebook Trust Badge widget
- Facebook Reviews – WPBakery element
- Facebook Trust Badge – WPBakery element
1. General Options
Get yours User Access Token
1. Copy the script.
2. Go to your personal Facebook timeline. Right click > Inspect.
3. Go to “Console” tab. Paste the script there, then press Enter.
4. Copy the token, then click “OK”.
5. Paste the token, then click “Save Changes”, and it’s done.
2. Your Pages
Here to enable your pages, and reload them to get new reviews.
3. Facebook Trust Badge Shortcode
Here to create a shortcode for your page trust badge.
Here is how it looks like on the front end.
Here you can create a shortcode for your page reviews.
Here is how a shortcode will look like.
5. Google Rich Snippet
Select your Facebook page, then give your site a title and description. After Google indexes your site, your page rating will be displayed in Google Search Results.
6. Facebook Reviews widget
Here you can add a widget of your Facebook page reviews.
7. Facebook Trust Badge widget
Here you can add a widget of your Facebook page trust badge.
8. Facebook Reviews – WPBakery Page Builder
You can insert reviews onto a page or a post by using WPBakery Builder.
9. Facebook Trust Badge – WPBakery Page Builder
Here you can insert your page trust badge onto a page or a post by using WPBakery Page Builder.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Many thanks from Ninja Team! 😉