Make use of the large user base of Telegram. Encourage visitors to get in touch with you via the messaging app they prefer.
Click to chat Telegram button with custom image, color, padding
Telegram floating widget with custom greetings, title, and description
List of multiple agents, support members, sales reps with their avatar, title and conversation starter
Custom availability for each agent’s daily roster/working hours
- Responsive Telegram support chat button
- Floating widget on all pages or selected pages
- Multiple Telegram username/accounts
- Shortcode available for page/post/custom post types
- Custom Telegram widget on WooCommerce pages
- Unlimited colors to fit your brand’s color profiles
Why should you enable a Telegram chat widget on WordPress e-commerce website?
No matter which eCommerce platform or WordPress shopping cart plugin you’re using, the Telegram floating widget always fit in your web page corner and page/post/custom post types.
Works well on multi-site with translation plugins and RTL languages. Compatible with all major caching plugins.
HOW IT WORKS
Where and how you can get Telegram contact button, Telegram channel/group widget up and running on your WordPress site
1. Add Multiple Telegram Accounts
After installing and activating the plugin, go to Telegram > Add New Account to create a member profile.
You can add as many Telegram username/number as you need. Each member has various customizable options including:
- Display name & title
- Avatar/profile image
- Custom button label & style
- Pre-filled message with dynamic shortcodes
- Custom availability & display text when offline
2. Set Up Telegram Floating Widget
Go to Telegram > Floating Widget to choose the necessary members to display on your floating widget. Drag and drop to re-order the members.
In Display Settings, you will find the options to show Telegram floating chat widget on selected pages or all pages.
In the Design tab, you can play with all the options for the widget text, color, style, etc.
- Scroll bar
- GDPR notice
- Left and right position
- Add custom text & description
3. Enable WooCommerce Telegram Button
If you want to enhance your customer engagement, you can enable Order on Telegram or Contact via Telegram button on WooCommerce product pages. It’s easy to find this option in Settings menu > WooCommerce Button.
- Choose a specific agent/expert for products
- Choose among 4 available positions to display the Telegram button:
- Before Add to cart button
- After Add to cart button
- After the product short description
- After the product long description
4. Insert Telegram button in any WordPress page/post
- Copy the member’s shortcode and paste in WordPress page/post editor
- Unlimited & flexible display
- Choose a specific member/expert to fit the page/post content
- Optimize audience engagement
Get Telegram Contacts Today
For More Recurring Sales Tomorrow
Buyers of Telegram Chat Widget for WordPress can submit a ticket here to get instant support from us.
Otherwise, feel free to get in touch and say hello!
Thank you for your purchase.
We want to provide you with the best plugins & support possible.
If anything goes wrong, just tell us, we’ll make it right!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!