Below is the process of getting Facebook app approval for Auto Reply plugin.
- A live website (your website must look like a real site with articles and products)
- Business Documents or Personal Documents to be verified
Permissions needed for Auto Reply plugin to work:
1. How to submit each permission for Facebook review: https://ninjateam.org/how-to-submit-your-facebook-app-for-review/
2. Content to submit
- A screencast is needed to submit, you record one video with captions as same as the sample below. Remember don’t use exactly this one. You need record one by yourself with your site and your own app.
♠ Note: Make sure the Facebook popup must be in the screencast
If you have accepted the popup, please remove the app here before recording
- Text submitted: you can refer to this document but remember to provide your own information such as admin login credentials. If your site has “My account” page, please provide one more account for this so that Facebook team will easily access to test.
3. Choose Facebook verifications