Below is how to set up CartBack plugin for your WordPress website with WooCommerce.
There are two ways that you can set it up:
- Easy to set up
- No need App Review
- Can use all Checkbox Plugin options
- Cannot use Send to Messenger Plugin options (i.e. coupon button and send-to-messenger shortcode)
- Cannot use Audience response option
- All Checkbox Plugin and Send to Messenger Plugin options are available.
- App Review is required, and it takes an estimation of 7 – 8 weeks including Business Verification or Individual Verification. (often sooner than that)
#1. Use our default app
1. Submit a ticket at https://ninja.ticksy.com/.
- Title: CartBack Setup
- Your personal Facebook username or ID (for example, https://www.facebook.com/njt.ashley or 100024043250493). We will invite you to become a tester for the app, so you can use it. We DO NOT need your Facebook Business Page link.
- Your OAuth Redirect URIs
2. Confirm the request at https://developers.facebook.com/requests.
Note: As a Tester, after confirming the request, you will not see the app listed on your “All Apps” page, and that is completely normal.
3. After that, you will receive the app ID and secret via the ticket.
4. In General Settings, enter that app ID and secret, click Save Changes, then click on Login Facebook.
Accept these two permissions:
5. Now please set up “Reminder Options”. You must select a Facebook page, then click “Save Changes”.
Note: If you don’t click “Save Changes” in “Reminder Options”, the checkbox will not show up.
#2. Create your own app
Please follow the instructions in the video below.
⚠️ Note before getting started:
– Please set it up with a new Facebook app, do not use the same app as different plugins or services.
– Do not make your app “live” until it is approved by Facebook.
– Only admins, developers, and testers of your app can see the checkbox if it has not been approved yet.
After setting up and testing the plugin, please submit your Facebook app for review. Click here to read more.
Many thanks for coming with us!
Kelly – From Ninja Team