What are the best WooCommerce wallet system plugins?
This is the question we get from our blog readers who understand the importance of deploying a WooCommerce wallet system into their websites.
Having a WooCommerce wallet system in your online store can be beneficial in many ways.
It helps improve conversions as it provides customers with a quick and straightforward payment process. It also helps new and existing customers add funds to their account wallet with ease to enable them to make future payments effortlessly.
According to Gregory Lindsay, a professional online entrepreneur who works with UK dissertations, enabling customers to interact with your website while making purchases effortlessly can increase sales and grow your online business fast.
With the best WooCommerce wallet system plugins, you can add a convenient wallet system to your online store to enable customers to pay for products without a problem and do more.
However, there is a challenge: With thousands of wallet plugins out there, choosing the right one for your website can be challenging. In this article, we’ve hand-picked the top 4 best WooCommerce wallet plugins of 2021.
- WooCommerce Wallet
- YITH Funds Account for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Wallet System Plugin for WordPress
- User Wallet Credit System plugin
Let’s get in-depth with each WooCommerce wallet system plugin.
1. WooCommerce Wallet
This plugin tops this list thanks to the author’s update frequency. WooCommerce Wallet is also developed to be compatible with WooCommerce 5.5.2 and previous releases.
This plugin allows you to show/hide Transactions and Make a deposit page from My Account page. Refund, withdrawal, and transfer fees can be recorded in fixed amount or percentage.
- Export transactions and withdrawal requests
- A cashback amount can be set for any product or variation
- Partial payments allowed: The available amount will be discounted from the cart total and the user will pay the rest using a different payment method
- Translation ready: .po, .pot and .mo files included
2. YITH WooCommerce Account Funds
YITH Funds Account for WooCommerce is a wallet system plugin meant to help you increase sales while building customer loyalty to your online business. The plugin helps you deploy a wallet system that lets your customers deposit cash to their virtual wallets so they can purchase goods or services easily.
What’s more, you can give your loyal customers a discount if they deposit e-money into their virtual wallets before buying anything from your WooCommerce store. This is to help encourage users to add e-funds to their virtual wallet accounts.
Statistics by Paper Writing Pro, a company that works with expert paper writers, more than 7,200 WooCommerce store owners are enjoying the benefits of this wallet system plugin.
By given your customers discounts when they add e-funds to their virtual accounts, you drive more conversion rates and increase your overall sales. It’s also a great way to get repeat customers.
The YITH Funds Account system plugin doesn’t only allow customers to add funds to their digital wallets. As the store owner, you can also deposit funds to users’ e-accounts.
Customers can also deposit funds to their wallets vias other payment methods.
The beauty of this WooCommerce wallet plugin is that it comes with an intuitive dashboard that allows customers to check their wallet balance easily.
- The WooCommerce wallet plugin allows users to add funds into their digital wallets.
- Notify customers through email when their wallet balance is at the minimum.
- YITH Funds Account system plugin allows users to choose a payment method for money transfer.
- The plugin comes with refund functionality. This allows customers or store owners to refund an erroneous deposit made
- It comes with a handy widget that shows account wallet balance.
- It supports all the popular premium WordPress themes out there.
YITH WooCommerce Account Funds wallet plugin price starts at 79 Euro.
3. TeraWallet WooCommerce Wallet Plugin
TeraWallet is one of the best free WooCommerce wallet plugins out there.
The plugin has over 30,000 users currently and hundreds of user reviews due to its effectiveness and convenience. The beauty of TeraWallet is that it’s developed with users in mind. It comes with a straightforward dashboard that makes it easy to use for both professional and newbie online entrepreneurs.
Another great thing about the plugin is that it helps customers to add e-money into their virtual wallets to purchase products or services on your online store. You can choose what payment gateway your customers can deposit money with.
The plugin is also compatible with the major WordPress themes and plugins. If you’re an avid WordPress user, you can use it without facing any compatibility issues.
Noteworthy features of TeraWallet WooCommerce wallet plugin:
- Allows customers to choose their preferred payment method to add virtual money into their e-wallets.
- Allows funds transfer to other accounts.
- The plugin helps customers and admins to generate transaction history.
- It allows partial payment.
All these features are available through the free version of TeraWallet but you can check the premium features on the official website or the WordPress directory. To use premium features, you’ll need to purchase its extensions. The good thing is that you don’t need to buy all the premium features. You can buy the extension you want based on your needs.
4. WordPress Wallet System Plugin for WooCommerce
With the WordPress wallet system plugin for WooCommerce, you have an all-in-one payment gateway for WooCommerce. The plugin allows you to deploy a convenient wallet to your online store to make your customers easily make payments from anywhere at any time. This helps to boost your sales as users can deposit money into their digital wallets and make purchases for products or services on your website conveniently.
The beauty of this WooCommerce wallet plugin is that when customers use Check Payments or Direct Bank Transfer to add virtual funds into their e-wallet, the money can only reflect after the admin’s approval. The plugin also sends instant notifications to customers’ email addresses once they make payments using their digital wallets.
Customers can easily manage their accounts. Besides, admins can restrict the amount to be added to a customer’s virtual wallet.
Website owners can also give customers that make payments via their e-wallets discounts and cashback to encourage them to continue using them.
Another beautiful thing is that customers can transfer funds across different e-wallets. That means that customers can deposit money into other customers’ registered virtual wallets.
- Enables transfer of funds to other registered e-wallets
- Clean dashboard for ease of use
- Simple account management
- Customers get instant notification via email for wallet transactions
- Customers can add credit to their e-wallets
- Admins can add discount rules and cashback terms
- Customers can choose their preferred wallet as a payment method.
WordPress Wallet System price starts at $59.
5. User Wallet Credit System Plugin
User Wallet Credit plugin is yet another handy plugin for WooCommerce store owners to deploy a handy wallet system into their online stores. Customers can also deposit funds into their virtual wallets through your site to buy products or services. You just need to install and activate the plugin to allow customers on your WooCommerce store to create their e-wallets.
Once customers register their wallets, they can accept e-funds with any payment provider and pay for goods or services with the loaned funds on your WooCommerce store.
The beauty of the plugin is that it’s super easy. Customers can buy products and pay on your online store using their virtual wallet without a problem thanks to the straightforward dashboard.
With the plugin, admins can regulate the users’ e-wallet balance from the backend. Customers can also query their e-wallet account balance with ease thanks to the powerful widget feature.
What’s more, the plugin allows store owners to modify the buttons and the message to show on your WooCommerce store.
The plugin also allows customers to pay partially via their e-wallets and other registered payment options. The plugin also supports PayPal. Customers can withdraw their funds to their PayPal accounts or transfer funds to other registered users.
- The plugin is easy to install and activate
- It comes with a handy widget to display wallet balance
- It enables customers and store owners to add e-funds to other users globally
- It allows the transfer of funds across different virtual wallets
- Easy to use
User Wallet Credit System plugin price starts at $49 for a single website
What’s the Best WooCommerce Wallet Plugin for You?
These are four powerful WooCommerce wallet plugins that can help you deploy a wallet system to your WooCommerce store to allow customers to add funds into their e-wallets and buy products or services in your WooCommerce store conveniently.
Remember that different plugins offer different features and functionalities. The best WooCommerce wallet plugin depends on your needs and the WooCommerce store you have.
John Person is a WordPress plugin developer who is currently working with ninjaessays.com alongside other expert essay writers. Apart from coding, John is also a blog content creator who writes content on the best essay writing service blog.