Contributions to the Ninja Team blog are welcome!
This blog aims to share tips and tricks, methods, and frameworks, especially among WordPress users and developers.
If you’re wondering how best to contribute to this blog, make sure to reach the right Google form and give us more details.
We no longer reply to direct guest post proposals.
With all that said, I’m so thankful that you stopped by and, please locate yourself among what we have to offer.
We accept sponsored content like tutorials and comparison posts.
Here are some sample listings:
- Product listing: Best chatbots for WordPress
- Guest post: How to customize Germanized email templates
When it comes to a paid listing, we offer one of two entries:
- Software product listing in an existing article: $100 – $400 including one do-follow link
- Full guest post mentioning the software product you would like to promote: $250 including one do-follow link
A sponsored article could be a tutorial, comparison post, listicle, or feature highlight that mentions your product or service.
Please consider your product and resources, and let us know which one you want to go for. Please use the form below.
Paid link insertion
Buying a do-follow link is possible, however, we take special care of what we refer to.
Bear in mind that at minimum, your URL should have these qualities:
- It’s a useful piece of content that is highly related to WordPress, web design, or e-commerce
- It’s from an established website with an above-average domain authority
Please note that we reserve the right to review the URL, might well refuse it if we find it inappropriate.
Pricing per link insertion ranges from $100 to $300 depending on the desired article and the position within the article.
Free guest posting
We welcome ambitious writers who have a passion for the web development field.
If you actually do a little research about the topics on this site, then there’s a chance we could work together.
Here are some sample articles:
- Useful and unique content
- Approx. 1,000 words or more
- Must include at least 5 screenshots
- One no-follow link in your author bio.
- We might offer you one do-follow link if these two conditions are met: 1) The URL is a useful technical article that helps the audience learn more on the tech side of the article’s topic; and 2) Your article has generally high writing standards.
- We will include your guest post in our newsletters if it benefits our subscribers.
- We can share the links from your blog or product page to help spread the word.
Suggested topics (Frequently updated)
Here’s an incomplete list of titles that haven’t been published on our blog:
- BigCommerce vs WooCommerce
- RankMath vs Yoast SEO
- WordPress sitemap: Do you need it and how to use it?
- How to use sitemap generator in WordPress
- Best WordPress RSS Feed plugins
- Best business phone services for small business
- YouTube alternatives for content creators and businesses
- How to optimize your ecommerce website with voice search
- How to clear WordPress cache (with and without plugins)
We suggest you pick one of the above to write up. But if you have other topics that you’re much more confident about, feel free to show it via the form below.
Once we have your details, we will get back to you to continue the discussion further.