Do you have a WordPress website, and want to attract more people? And you wish that sending newsletters and updates to users was easier? Besides, you expect that newsletter plugins didn’t cost so much (or even better, be free)? If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then you’re in luck!
WordPress websites use newsletter plugins for the following reasons:
- Send various updates about your website to the users via email
- Keep visitors engaged with news and updates
- Make signing up for newsletter subscriptions faster and easier
Newsletter plugins allow users can enter their email address, and then click the designation button to start receiving newsletters. Plugins are either coded onto the site, or they can appear as a popup.
Here are seven of the best (and free) WordPress newsletter plugins to help in your email marketing strategy.
A popular WordPress Newsletter plugin, MailChimp lets you grow your subscriber list, and helps you write newsletters in many ways. This plugin is especially ideal for most startup businesses, since it’s free for up to 2,000 subscriptions, until you switch to the premium version.
- Creating styles is a cinch
- Lets you use visual charts for reports
- Well-documented data and stats
- Uses WooCommerce Integration to record sales from email campaigns
Newsletter is known to WordPress bloggers for raking in newsletter subscriptions. Newsletter not only ensures unlimited newsletters and unlimited subscribers, but it also checks for spam subscriptions (through the domain or IP blacklists, Akismet, and Captcha), giving your site safety and security.
- Ensures delivery speed
- Drag-and-drop editor
- WPML-ready and GDPR-compatible
- Helps you target multiple audiences
MailPoet helps you grow your emailing list without wasting too much time doing so. With many email templates to choose from, you can build attractive email subscriptions without starting from scratch. It even lets you schedule newsletters, so that users can be emailed and notified at the right times.
- Sends Automated Signup Welcome Emails
- WooCommerce Emails
- 50,000 emails per hour
“One of the immensely popular email marketing software to date, Pabbly lets you create and send emails that will attract more people to your site,” says Savannah Waring, a business writer at Boomessays and Australianhelp. “The software comes with the drag-and-drop editor to help you customize your emails. Or, you can use Pabbly’s ready-made email templates.”
- Built-in SMTP server reduces the hassle of manually setting it up
- Divides the customer contact list based on activity (clicks, bounce, unsubscribes, etc.)
- Sends targeted emails to achieve high click-through and conversion rates
- Tracks how users respond to emails
- 3 editors to choose from: drag-and-drop editor, Basic Text Editor, or Custom Code editor
- More than 500+ free email newsletters
Need a boost in your email marketing? Then try SendPress!
SendPress lets you design your templates, and lets you edit the contents of your newsletter in whichever way you like.
- Gets you unlimited subscribers
- Sends unlimited number of newsletters, and tracks them
- Customizable page, custom form, and subscription widget
- Customizable newsletter templates
- Tracks clicks, emails, and unsubscribes
- Gmail- and web host-compatible
- Email log- and Postman SMTP mailer-compatible.
“Drip lets you send emails to prospective customers, allowing you to collect email addresses for your convenience,” says Ellie Lennon, a marketing blogger at Stateofwriting and Paperfellows. “Moreover, it lets you either create custom content, or adapt to existing content.”
- Easy signup and installation
- Custom tags added to track subscriber activity
- Helps you send personalized emails
- Tracks and converts leads into sales
- Compatible with CRM systems, payment gateways, shopping carts, etc.
- Updates you on subscriber growth, ROI, tags, engagement, etc.
With Mailjet, not only can you manage all your marketing and transactional emails, but you can also keep signup forms and contact lists neat and organized. And, it’s WooCommerce-friendly, so it’s easy for WooCommerce customers to use it too.
- Campaign Builder Tool
- Can be translated in up to 5 languages
- Real-time Statistics
If you’re a marketer, these seven best (and free) email marketing plugins are a must-have. With their great features and functions, you’ll be sure to run smooth and marketing campaigns for your website. Give one these a try, and let the marketing magic begin!
Molly Crockett writes for Ukwritings. As a marketing writer, she shares her unique lifestyle tips and personal development advice with her audience.